What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A software that records everything that happens on your PC
- Ideal solution for monitoring your spouse, employees, children, and schools
- Usernames, passwords, etc. are recorded into an easy-to-read database
- iSpy can only be unlocked by you and cannot be seen by the user
- Everything that happens on your screen is recorded and saved
- Screen recordings can be played back
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. iSpy Keylogger scores 71.13/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://flashcrest.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: flashcrest.com you’ll also be taken through to flashcrest.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)